You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove oCam for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall oCam from your systemoh!soft
. Check out here
for more information on oh!soft. Click on http://ohsoft.net/
to get more data about oCam on oh!soft's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling oCam is C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. oCam.exe is the oCam's main executable file and it takes close to 1.29 MB (1356288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in oCam. They occupy 3.74 MB (3921051
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- oCam.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.52 KB)
- HookSurface.exe (200.77 KB)
- HookSurface.exe (185.27 KB)
- HookSurface.exe (191.27 KB)
- HookSurface.exe (195.77 KB)
The current page applies to oCam version 212.0
only. You can find below a few links to other oCam versions:
...click to view all...
oCam is a program released by the software company oh!soft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase oCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase oCam from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find oCam or simply activate the Search field and type in "oCam". If it exists on your system the oCam program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select oCam in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about oCam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for oCam:
- The publisher is: http://ohsoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall oCam.
8. After uninstalling oCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong oCam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling oCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove oCam by oh!soft from your computer, we are not saying that oCam by oh!soft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove oCam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 03:32:05.730