You can find below detailed information on how to remove neurowise for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. More information on neurowise can be seen here
. Click on http://neurowise.info/support
to get more data about neurowise on neurowise's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise folder (same installation drive as Windows). neurowise's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. neurowiseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 252.48 KB (258536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with neurowise. They occupy about 252.48 KB (258536
bytes) on disk.
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (252.48 KB)
The current web page applies to neurowise version 2014.09.19.162528
alone. You can find here a few links to other neurowise releases:
...click to view all...
neurowise has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
neurowise is a program by neurowise. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase neurowise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate neurowise or simply click the Search feature and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise application will be found automatically. When you select neurowise in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the application is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall neurowise.
8. After uninstalling neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of neurowise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove neurowise by neurowise from your PC, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove neurowise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 13:30:31.330