neurowise is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall neurowise from your systemneurowise
. Further information on neurowise can be found here
. You can read more about about neurowise at http://neurowise.info/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\neurowise folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove neurowise. neurowise.BOAS.exe is the neurowise's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in neurowise. They occupy 7.34 MB (7693984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.13 KB)
- utilneurowise.exe (516.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowise.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- neurowise.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- neurowise.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.28 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.28 KB)
- neurowise.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- neurowise.PurBrowse.exe (289.28 KB)
This info is about neurowise version 2014.10.10.155120
only. You can find here a few links to other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program by neurowise. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete neurowise from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate neurowise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "neurowise". The neurowise application will be found automatically. After you click neurowise in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The software company is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of neurowise which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your PC, we are not saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall neurowise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130