You can find on this page details on how to uninstall neurowise for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. More data about neurowise can be seen here
. Click on http://neurowise.info/support
to get more details about neurowise on neurowise's website. neurowise is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\neurowise directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove neurowise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk and is named neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe.
neurowise contains of the executables below. They take 2.94 MB (3085360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- neurowiseUn.exe (625.23 KB)
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.38 KB)
- utilneurowise.exe (634.19 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- neurowise.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- neurowise.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.03.133046
of neurowise. You can find below info on other versions of neurowise:
...click to view all...
neurowise is an application offered by neurowise. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall neurowise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find neurowise or simply activate the Search field and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise program will be found very quickly. When you select neurowise in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding neurowise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the program is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of neurowise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove neurowise by neurowise from your PC, nor are we saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove neurowise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:43:43.990