This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall neurowise for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall neurowise from your systemneurowise
. Check out here
for more information on neurowise. Please follow http://neurowise.info/support
if you want to read more on neurowise on neurowise's web page. neurowise is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling neurowise is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. neurowiseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 254.13 KB (260224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in neurowise. They take 254.13 KB (260224
bytes) on disk.
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.13 KB)
The current web page applies to neurowise version 2014.10.19.185845
alone. Click on the links below for other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program released by neurowise. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove neurowise from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find neurowise or simply click the Search feature and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise application will be found very quickly. After you select neurowise in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the application is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of neurowise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your PC, we are not saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall neurowise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:41:03.510