You can find below details on how to remove navegaki for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall navegaki from your systemNavigation
. Additional info about Navigation can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\navegaki directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing navegaki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\navegaki\uninstall.exe . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.83 MB (1922928 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
navegaki contains of the executables below. They take 2.22 MB (2330856
bytes) on disk.
- ntsvc.exe (398.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.83 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove navegaki.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall navegaki:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_search.navegaki.com.br_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.navegaki.com.br_0.localstorage
navegaki is a program by the software company Navigation. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall navegaki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase navegaki from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate navegaki or simply activate the Search field and type in "navegaki". If it exists on your system the navegaki app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click navegaki in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about navegaki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove navegaki.
8. After uninstalling navegaki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of navegaki that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling navegaki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall navegaki by Navigation from your computer, nor are we saying that navegaki by Navigation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall navegaki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-30 13:58:40.800