nProtect Netizen v5.5
This page is about nProtect Netizen v5.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 from your systemINCA Internet Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on INCA Internet Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. nProtect Netizen v5.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INCAInternet UnInstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5 folder, depending on the user's decision. nProtect Netizen v5.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\INCAInternet UnInstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5\npenUnInstall5.exe. The application's main executable file is titled npenUninstall5.exe and occupies 838.39 KB (858512 bytes).
nProtect Netizen v5.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 838.39 KB (858512
bytes) on disk:
- npenUninstall5.exe (838.39 KB)
The current web page applies to nProtect Netizen v5.5 version 5.5
only. You can find below info on other releases of nProtect Netizen v5.5:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5
nProtect Netizen v5.5 is an application marketed by the software company INCA Internet Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove nProtect Netizen v5.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate nProtect Netizen v5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "nProtect Netizen v5.5". The nProtect Netizen v5.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select nProtect Netizen v5.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about nProtect Netizen v5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5.
8. After removing nProtect Netizen v5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of nProtect Netizen v5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling nProtect Netizen v5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 by INCA Internet Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that nProtect Netizen v5.5 by INCA Internet Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:12:43.663