nProtect Netizen v5.5
This page is about nProtect Netizen v5.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 from your systemINCA Internet Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on INCA Internet Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. nProtect Netizen v5.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INCAInternet UnInstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5 folder, depending on the user's decision. nProtect Netizen v5.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\INCAInternet UnInstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5\npenUnInstall5.exe. The application's main executable file is titled npenUninstall5.exe and occupies 838.39 KB (858512 bytes).
nProtect Netizen v5.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 838.39 KB (858512
bytes) on disk:
- npenUninstall5.exe (838.39 KB)
The current web page applies to nProtect Netizen v5.5 version 5.5
only. You can find below info on other releases of nProtect Netizen v5.5:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove nProtect Netizen v5.5:
- C:\Program Files\INCAInternet UnInstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5
- C:\Program Files\INCAInternet\nProtect Netizen v5.5
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\INCAInternet UnInstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5\klib.dll
- C:\Program Files\INCAInternet UnInstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5\npenUninstall5.exe
- C:\Program Files\INCAInternet\nProtect Netizen v5.5\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\INCAInternet\nProtect Netizen v5.5\klib.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IncaInternet\nProtect Netizen v5.5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\nProtect Netizen v5.5\UnInstallString
nProtect Netizen v5.5 is an application marketed by INCA Internet Co., Ltd.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase nProtect Netizen v5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase nProtect Netizen v5.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate nProtect Netizen v5.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "nProtect Netizen v5.5". If it is installed on your PC the nProtect Netizen v5.5 application will be found automatically. When you select nProtect Netizen v5.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding nProtect Netizen v5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5.
8. After uninstalling nProtect Netizen v5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of nProtect Netizen v5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing nProtect Netizen v5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 by INCA Internet Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that nProtect Netizen v5.5 by INCA Internet Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall nProtect Netizen v5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:12:43.663