You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall nPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall nPlayer from your PCNewin Inc.
. You can find out more on Newin Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the nPlayer program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Newin\nPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for nPlayer is C:\Program Files\Newin\nPlayer\uninstall.exe. nPlayer's primary file takes about 52.03 KB (53275 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
nPlayer contains of the executables below. They occupy 52.03 KB (53275
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to nPlayer version 1.0.1915.679
alone. For more nPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
nPlayer is a program offered by the software company Newin Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall nPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase nPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate nPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "nPlayer". If it exists on your system the nPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click nPlayer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about nPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove nPlayer.
8. After removing nPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong nPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling nPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall nPlayer by Newin Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that nPlayer by Newin Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall nPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-28 05:04:53.330