This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall myradioplayer for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall myradioplayer from your PCmyradioplayer
. Open here
for more information on myradioplayer. More info about the software myradioplayer can be seen at http://myradioplayer.net/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. myradioplayer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\Uninstall.exe. mrp.exe is the myradioplayer's primary executable file and it takes circa 189.24 KB (193784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in myradioplayer. They take 5.33 MB (5588792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mrp.exe (189.24 KB)
- myradioplayer.exe (3.64 MB)
- myradioplayer.Service.exe (21.74 KB)
- myradioplayerControl.exe (42.24 KB)
- myradioplayerSvc.exe (115.74 KB)
- myradioplayerTray.exe (111.24 KB)
- Regmyradioplayer.exe (316.74 KB)
- Regmyradioplayer64.exe (400.74 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (530.87 KB)
The current page applies to myradioplayer version 4.0.0
If you are manually uninstalling myradioplayer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall myradioplayer from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove myradioplayer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\DynLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\mrp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayer.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayer.Service.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayer64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayerControl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayerlib.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayerSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\myradioplayerTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\Regmyradioplayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\Regmyradioplayer.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\Regmyradioplayer64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\myradioplayer MP.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
myradioplayer is a program released by the software company myradioplayer. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase myradioplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall myradioplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate myradioplayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "myradioplayer". If it exists on your system the myradioplayer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select myradioplayer in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding myradioplayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for myradioplayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://myradioplayer.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\myradioplayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove myradioplayer.
8. After removing myradioplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong myradioplayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling myradioplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove myradioplayer by myradioplayer from your PC, nor are we saying that myradioplayer by myradioplayer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove myradioplayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 13:09:20.497