myphotobook 3.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall myphotobook 3.5 from your PCmyphotobook
. Open here
where you can read more on myphotobook. More data about the software myphotobook 3.5 can be found at http://www.myphotobook.eu
. myphotobook 3.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\myphotobook folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\myphotobook\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall myphotobook 3.5. The program's main executable file occupies 138.44 KB (141760 bytes) on disk and is named myphotobook.exe.
myphotobook 3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 715.07 KB (732236
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- myphotobook.exe (138.44 KB)
- uninst.exe (530.64 KB)
- localVista.exe (9.50 KB)
- localXP.exe (6.50 KB)
- shellExecute.exe (21.00 KB)
- sleep.exe (9.00 KB)
The current page applies to myphotobook 3.5 version 3.5
myphotobook 3.5 is a program marketed by the software company myphotobook. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall myphotobook 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall myphotobook 3.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate myphotobook 3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "myphotobook 3.5". If it exists on your system the myphotobook 3.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select myphotobook 3.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about myphotobook 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for myphotobook 3.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myphotobook.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\myphotobook\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove myphotobook 3.5.
8. After uninstalling myphotobook 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong myphotobook 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing myphotobook 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove myphotobook 3.5 by myphotobook from your PC, we are not saying that myphotobook 3.5 by myphotobook is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove myphotobook 3.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 16:31:45.860