miControl - mPLC 2.69
miControl - mPLC 2.69 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall miControl - mPLC 2.69 from your systemmiControl (R)
. Take a look here
for more information on miControl (R). More details about miControl - mPLC 2.69 can be seen at http://www.miControl.de
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\miControl\mPLC directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\miControl\mPLC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall miControl - mPLC 2.69. mPLC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.48 MB (2601832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in miControl - mPLC 2.69. They take 14.68 MB (15394614
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mikogo-portable.exe (1.22 MB)
- mPLC.exe (2.48 MB)
- pymc.exe (1.73 MB)
- pymcw.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- dpinst.exe (776.47 KB)
- dpinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- wdreg.exe (120.07 KB)
- wdreg16.exe (23.25 KB)
- wdreg_gui.exe (116.08 KB)
- python.exe (23.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (24.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- wininst-6.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (60.00 KB)
- pgnuplot.exe (8.50 KB)
- wgnuplot.exe (1.86 MB)
- wgnuplot_pipes.exe (1.87 MB)
- Pythonwin.exe (24.00 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (8.50 KB)
This page is about miControl - mPLC 2.69 version 2.69
miControl - mPLC 2.69 is an application marketed by miControl (R). Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase miControl - mPLC 2.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall miControl - mPLC 2.69 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate miControl - mPLC 2.69 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "miControl - mPLC 2.69". If it is installed on your PC the miControl - mPLC 2.69 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click miControl - mPLC 2.69 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding miControl - mPLC 2.69, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for miControl - mPLC 2.69:
- The software company is: http://www.miControl.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\miControl\mPLC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove miControl - mPLC 2.69.
8. After uninstalling miControl - mPLC 2.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong miControl - mPLC 2.69 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing miControl - mPLC 2.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall miControl - mPLC 2.69 by miControl (R) from your computer, we are not saying that miControl - mPLC 2.69 by miControl (R) is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall miControl - mPLC 2.69 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:34:08.290