memoQ 2013 R2
memoQ 2013 R2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall memoQ 2013 R2 from your PCKilgray
. More data about Kilgray can be seen here
. More information about the app memoQ 2013 R2 can be found at http://www.kilgray.com/
. memoQ 2013 R2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kilgray\memoQ-2013-R2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall memoQ 2013 R2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kilgray\memoQ-2013-R2\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. memoQ 2013 R2's primary file takes around 361.89 KB (370576 bytes) and is called MemoQ.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside memoQ 2013 R2. They take about 6.13 MB (6428451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MemoQ.AutoUpdate.exe (217.39 KB)
- MemoQ.exe (361.89 KB)
- MemoQ.InstallScriptInno.exe (44.89 KB)
- MemoQ.SilentActivationHelper.exe (13.89 KB)
- memoQSearch.exe (136.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- MemoQ.DocConverters.OpenXML.SchemataCreator.exe (36.89 KB)
- pdffonts.exe (576.00 KB)
- pdfimages.exe (596.00 KB)
- pdfinfo.exe (584.00 KB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.15 MB)
- pdftops.exe (716.00 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (648.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20132
of memoQ 2013 R2.
memoQ 2013 R2 is an application by Kilgray. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove memoQ 2013 R2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete memoQ 2013 R2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate memoQ 2013 R2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "memoQ 2013 R2". If it is installed on your PC the memoQ 2013 R2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select memoQ 2013 R2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about memoQ 2013 R2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for memoQ 2013 R2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kilgray.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kilgray\memoQ-2013-R2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove memoQ 2013 R2.
8. After removing memoQ 2013 R2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong memoQ 2013 R2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing memoQ 2013 R2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove memoQ 2013 R2 by Kilgray from your computer, we are not saying that memoQ 2013 R2 by Kilgray is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove memoQ 2013 R2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 16:31:53.483