This web page is about magicJack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall magicJack from your systemmagicJack L.P.
. Go over here
for more info on magicJack L.P.. Please follow http://magicJack.com
if you want to read more on magicJack on magicJack L.P.'s website. magicJack is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mjusbsp folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for magicJack is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mjusbsp\magicJackLoader.exe. magicJack's primary file takes about 785.81 KB (804672 bytes) and is named magicJackLoader.exe.
magicJack installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 58.19 MB (61021712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdloader2.exe (49.41 KB)
- magicJack.exe (21.11 MB)
- magicJackLoader.exe (785.81 KB)
- magicJackSplash.exe (435.92 KB)
- mjsetup.exe (101.41 KB)
- setup1.exe (10.78 MB)
- install1.exe (820.91 KB)
The current web page applies to magicJack version 2.0.6073.4413
alone. For more magicJack versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall magicJack you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall magicJack:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\magicJack
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\magicJack\ar00000\upgrade.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\magicJack\UpdateDownload\Update2.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\magicJack.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\talk4free\magicJack Outlook AddIn
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\talk4free\USB Softphone\magicJack
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\mjusbsp\magicJack.exe
magicJack is an application released by the software company magicJack L.P.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall magicJack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove magicJack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find magicJack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "magicJack". If it exists on your system the magicJack app will be found very quickly. After you click magicJack in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding magicJack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for magicJack:
- The software company is: http://magicJack.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mjusbsp\magicJackLoader.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall magicJack.
8. After removing magicJack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of magicJack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling magicJack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove magicJack by magicJack L.P. from your computer, we are not saying that magicJack by magicJack L.P. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove magicJack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:04:15.390