mHotspot version 220.127.116.11
mHotspot version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall mHotspot version 22.214.171.124 from your systemmHotspot, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on mHotspot, Inc.. More info about the software mHotspot version 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://mhotspot.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mHotspot directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall mHotspot version 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\mHotspot\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. mHotspot version 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 735.50 KB (753152 bytes) and its name is mHotspot.exe.
mHotspot version 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.40 MB (1469941
bytes) on disk.
- mHotspot.exe (735.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This web page is about mHotspot version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall mHotspot version 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files\mHotspot
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\mHotspot\Interop.NETCONLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\mHotspot\Interop.NetFwTypeLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\mHotspot\mHotspot.exe
- C:\Program Files\mHotspot\unins000.exe
mHotspot version 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company mHotspot, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase mHotspot version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall mHotspot version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate mHotspot version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "mHotspot version 22.214.171.124". The mHotspot version 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click mHotspot version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about mHotspot version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for mHotspot version 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://mhotspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\mHotspot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall mHotspot version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling mHotspot version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong mHotspot version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing mHotspot version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove mHotspot version 184.108.40.206 by mHotspot, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that mHotspot version 220.127.116.11 by mHotspot, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove mHotspot version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 22:06:08.180