m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta from your systemThe Soft-Helper Computing
. More information on The Soft-Helper Computing can be found here
. More info about the software m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta can be found at email@example.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\m3u-Mixer directory (same installation drive as Windows). m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\m3u-Mixer\unins000.exe. m3umixer.EXE is the m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta's primary executable file and it takes circa 54.06 KB (55358 bytes) on disk.
m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta is comprised of the following executables which take 712.47 KB (729566
bytes) on disk:
- m3umixer.EXE (54.06 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
The current page applies to m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta version 3.1.04.
m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta is a program offered by The Soft-Helper Computing. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta". If it is installed on your PC the m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta app will be found automatically. After you click m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta:
- The web site of the program is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\m3u-Mixer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta.
8. After uninstalling m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta by The Soft-Helper Computing from your computer, we are not saying that m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta by The Soft-Helper Computing is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:57:54.953