leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta
You can find below details on how to remove leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta from your systemmArgin"
. You can read more on mArgin" or check for application updates here
. Usually the leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mArgin-leonArdo directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\mArgin-leonArdo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta. leonArdo.exe is the leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta's main executable file and it takes approximately 7.90 MB (8278528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta. They occupy an average of 8.58 MB (9001125
bytes) on disk.
- leonArdo.exe (7.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.1
of leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta.
leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta is an application released by mArgin". Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta". If it is installed on your PC the leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta.
8. After uninstalling leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta by mArgin" from your computer, nor are we saying that leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta by mArgin" is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove leonArdo version 3.4.1-beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 03:23:28.617