left4dead 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall left4dead 184.108.40.206 from your PCvalve
. More information on valve can be found here
. More data about the program left4dead 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://l4dzone.ru
. left4dead 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\valve\left4dead folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for left4dead 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\valve\left4dead\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 403.00 KB (412672 bytes) on disk and is titled left4dead.exe.
left4dead 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 920.69 KB (942788
bytes) on disk.
- left4dead.exe (403.00 KB)
- srcds.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
- addoninstaller.exe (116.00 KB)
- vpk.exe (172.00 KB)
The current web page applies to left4dead 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
left4dead 220.127.116.11 is a program by valve. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase left4dead 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove left4dead 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find left4dead 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "left4dead 188.8.131.52". The left4dead 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select left4dead 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about left4dead 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for left4dead 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://l4dzone.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\valve\left4dead\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove left4dead 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing left4dead 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of left4dead 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling left4dead 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove left4dead 18.104.22.168 by valve from your PC, we are not saying that left4dead 22.214.171.124 by valve is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove left4dead 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 04:09:39.537