last.fm is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall last.fm from your PCPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. last.fm is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for last.fm is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the last.fm's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
last.fm contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52363
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove last.fm.The files below are left behind on your disk by last.fm when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\UserData\c0e7d6e0ff2b97a3069cb04026db6d894e9d09b9\Local Storage\http_www.last.fm_0.localstorage
last.fm is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall last.fm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete last.fm from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate last.fm or simply click the Search feature and type in "last.fm". If it is installed on your PC the last.fm app will be found automatically. After you select last.fm in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding last.fm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall last.fm.
8. After removing last.fm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong last.fm that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing last.fm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall last.fm by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that last.fm by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall last.fm supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:20:59.060