This web page is about khipu 1.15.1511.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall khipu 1.15.1511.1 from your PCkhipu
. You can find out more on khipu or check for application updates here
. More details about the app khipu 1.15.1511.1 can be seen at http://khipu.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove khipu 1.15.1511.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. khipu 1.15.1511.1's main file takes around 700.86 KB (717680 bytes) and is called khipu.exe.
The executables below are part of khipu 1.15.1511.1. They occupy about 5.85 MB (6131619
bytes) on disk.
- khipu.exe (700.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
This web page is about khipu 1.15.1511.1 version 1.15.1511.1
khipu 1.15.1511.1 is a program offered by khipu. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove khipu 1.15.1511.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall khipu 1.15.1511.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate khipu 1.15.1511.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "khipu 1.15.1511.1". If it is installed on your PC the khipu 1.15.1511.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click khipu 1.15.1511.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding khipu 1.15.1511.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for khipu 1.15.1511.1:
- The publisher is: http://khipu.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove khipu 1.15.1511.1.
8. After uninstalling khipu 1.15.1511.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of khipu 1.15.1511.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing khipu 1.15.1511.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall khipu 1.15.1511.1 by khipu from your PC, we are not saying that khipu 1.15.1511.1 by khipu is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall khipu 1.15.1511.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:04:23.793