You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall join.me for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall join.me from your PCLogMeIn, Inc.
. More information about LogMeIn, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me directory (same installation drive as Windows). join.me's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. join.me's primary file takes about 12.28 MB (12871552 bytes) and is called join.me.exe.
join.me contains of the executables below. They take 32.86 MB (34451088
bytes) on disk.
- join.me.exe (12.28 MB)
- LMISupportM.exe (215.38 KB)
- update.exe (4.97 MB)
- join.me.exe (15.19 MB)
- LMISupportM.exe (215.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of join.me. You can find here a few links to other join.me releases:
...click to view all...
join.me is an application offered by LogMeIn, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase join.me from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find join.me or simply click the Search field and type in "join.me". The join.me app will be found automatically. After you select join.me in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about join.me, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove join.me.
8. After removing join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong join.me which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling join.me using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove join.me supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:10:17.093