join.me is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall join.me from your systemLogMeIn, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on LogMeIn, Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove join.me by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. join.me's primary file takes around 20.42 MB (21413336 bytes) and is called join.me.exe.
join.me is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.01 MB (22029192
bytes) on disk:
- join.me.exe (20.42 MB)
- LMISupportM32.exe (282.46 KB)
- LMISupportM64.exe (318.96 KB)
This web page is about join.me version 18.104.22.1681
alone. Click on the links below for other join.me versions:
...click to view all...
join.me is an application by LogMeIn, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall join.me from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find join.me or simply activate the Search field and type in "join.me". If it is installed on your PC the join.me application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select join.me in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding join.me, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall join.me.
8. After uninstalling join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong join.me which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling join.me with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall join.me in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:56:11.797