This info is about istartsurf uninstall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall istartsurf uninstall from your PCistartsurf
. More information about istartsurf can be found here
. Usually the istartsurf uninstall program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\istartsurf directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall istartsurf uninstall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\istartsurf\UninstallManager.exe -ptid=obw. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called UninstallManager.exe and it has a size of 1.83 MB (1916416 bytes).
istartsurf uninstall is comprised of the following executables which take 1.83 MB (1916416
bytes) on disk:
- UninstallManager.exe (1.83 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling istartsurf uninstall we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\istartsurf uninstall
istartsurf uninstall is a program offered by istartsurf. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove istartsurf uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall istartsurf uninstall from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate istartsurf uninstall or simply activate the Search field and type in "istartsurf uninstall". If it exists on your system the istartsurf uninstall program will be found automatically. When you select istartsurf uninstall in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about istartsurf uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall istartsurf uninstall.
8. After uninstalling istartsurf uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of istartsurf uninstall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing istartsurf uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove istartsurf uninstall by istartsurf from your computer, nor are we saying that istartsurf uninstall by istartsurf is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove istartsurf uninstall in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:06:53.213