You can find on this page details on how to uninstall iptv for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall iptv from your systemCitylink
. More information on Citylink can be seen here
. Please follow http:\\tv.karelia.pro
if you want to read more on iptv on Citylink's website. iptv is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for iptv is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe. iptv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 664.50 KB (680448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with iptv. They take about 1.22 MB (1274242
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- iptv.exe (664.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (402.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4
of iptv. For other iptv versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iptv is a program marketed by the software company Citylink. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase iptv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iptv using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iptv or simply activate the Search field and type in "iptv". If it exists on your system the iptv application will be found automatically. When you select iptv in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iptv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iptv:
- The publisher is: http:\\tv.karelia.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iptv.
8. After uninstalling iptv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iptv that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iptv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iptv by Citylink from your computer, we are not saying that iptv by Citylink is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iptv supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 15:04:59.013