ipla 2.8.4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 from your computerRedefine Sp z o.o.
. You can find out more on Redefine Sp z o.o. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://ipla.tv/
if you want to read more on ipla 2.8.4 on Redefine Sp z o.o.'s web page. Usually the ipla 2.8.4 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ipla 2.8.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ipla.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 20.37 MB (21360736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ipla 2.8.4. They occupy about 20.78 MB (21784968
bytes) on disk.
- ipla.exe (20.37 MB)
- iplabrowser.exe (81.51 KB)
- Skaner.exe (110.01 KB)
- uninst.exe (222.77 KB)
The current page applies to ipla 2.8.4 version 2.8.4
Several files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove ipla 2.8.4 from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-ipla
ipla 2.8.4 is an application by Redefine Sp z o.o.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ipla 2.8.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ipla 2.8.4". If it exists on your system the ipla 2.8.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ipla 2.8.4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ipla 2.8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ipla 2.8.4:
- The software company is: http://ipla.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ipla 2.8.4.
8. After removing ipla 2.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ipla 2.8.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ipla 2.8.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 by Redefine Sp z o.o. from your computer, we are not saying that ipla 2.8.4 by Redefine Sp z o.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:40:53.320