ipla 2.8.4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 from your computerRedefine Sp z o.o.
. You can find out more on Redefine Sp z o.o. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://ipla.tv/
if you want to read more on ipla 2.8.4 on Redefine Sp z o.o.'s web page. Usually the ipla 2.8.4 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ipla 2.8.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ipla.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 20.37 MB (21360736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ipla 2.8.4. They occupy about 20.78 MB (21784968
bytes) on disk.
- ipla.exe (20.37 MB)
- iplabrowser.exe (81.51 KB)
- Skaner.exe (110.01 KB)
- uninst.exe (222.77 KB)
The current page applies to ipla 2.8.4 version 2.8.4
Several files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove ipla 2.8.4 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall ipla 2.8.4:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ipla 2.8.4:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\IUserNamedexedDB\http_www.ipla.tv_0.iUserNamedexeddb.leveldb
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla\autodel.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla\uUserNameiUserNamest.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\IUserNamedexedDB\http_www.ipla.tv_0.iUserNamedexeddb.leveldb\000003.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\IUserNamedexedDB\http_www.ipla.tv_0.iUserNamedexeddb.leveldb\CURREUserNameT
Additional registry values that you should delete:
ipla 2.8.4 is a program by the software company Redefine Sp z o.o.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ipla 2.8.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "ipla 2.8.4". If it exists on your system the ipla 2.8.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ipla 2.8.4 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ipla 2.8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ipla 2.8.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://ipla.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ipla\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ipla 2.8.4.
8. After removing ipla 2.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ipla 2.8.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ipla 2.8.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 by Redefine Sp z o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ipla 2.8.4 by Redefine Sp z o.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ipla 2.8.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:40:53.320