This page is about installer 1.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall installer 1.00 from your systemMicrosoft
. Go over here
for more details on Microsoft. More details about the program installer 1.00 can be seen at http://www.microsoft.com/
. installer 1.00 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\installer directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for installer 1.00 is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\installer\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and occupies 97.55 KB (99892 bytes).
The following executables are contained in installer 1.00. They occupy 223.44 KB (228806
bytes) on disk.
- SGRP.exe (125.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
This web page is about installer 1.00 version 1.00
If you are manually uninstalling installer 1.00 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft\installer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\installer 1.00
installer 1.00 is an application offered by Microsoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall installer 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove installer 1.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find installer 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "installer 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the installer 1.00 app will be found automatically. After you click installer 1.00 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding installer 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for installer 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\installer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove installer 1.00.
8. After uninstalling installer 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong installer 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing installer 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall installer 1.00 by Microsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that installer 1.00 by Microsoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall installer 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:50:14.943