indoona 2.1.0 (win32)
This page is about indoona 2.1.0 (win32) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall indoona 2.1.0 (win32) from your PCTiscali
. More info about Tiscali can be seen here
. More details about indoona 2.1.0 (win32) can be seen at http://www.indoona.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\indoona directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall indoona 2.1.0 (win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\indoona\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. indoona.exe is the indoona 2.1.0 (win32)'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 384.00 KB (393216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in indoona 2.1.0 (win32). They take 3.42 MB (3587249
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- indoona.exe (384.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- check_indoona.exe (363.98 KB)
- indoonaWebLauncher.exe (703.51 KB)
- OutlookImport32.exe (160.50 KB)
- IeEmbed.exe (60.00 KB)
- MozEmbed.exe (188.00 KB)
This page is about indoona 2.1.0 (win32) version 2.1.032
indoona 2.1.0 (win32) is a program marketed by the software company Tiscali. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase indoona 2.1.0 (win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove indoona 2.1.0 (win32) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate indoona 2.1.0 (win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "indoona 2.1.0 (win32)". The indoona 2.1.0 (win32) program will be found automatically. When you select indoona 2.1.0 (win32) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about indoona 2.1.0 (win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for indoona 2.1.0 (win32):
- The software company is: http://www.indoona.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\indoona\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove indoona 2.1.0 (win32).
8. After removing indoona 2.1.0 (win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of indoona 2.1.0 (win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing indoona 2.1.0 (win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall indoona 2.1.0 (win32) by Tiscali from your computer, we are not saying that indoona 2.1.0 (win32) by Tiscali is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall indoona 2.1.0 (win32) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 11:33:51.753