This web page contains detailed information on how to remove inSpeak 10.2.2.49 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall inSpeak 10.2.2.49 from your PCGlobal Unicom, LLC.
. Further information on Global Unicom, LLC. can be found here
. More details about inSpeak 10.2.2.49 can be found at http://www.inspeak.com
. inSpeak 10.2.2.49 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\inSpeak folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing inSpeak 10.2.2.49 is "C:\Program Files\inSpeak\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. inSpeak.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.63 MB (4853248 bytes) on disk.
inSpeak 10.2.2.49 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.92 MB (7251671
bytes) on disk:
- inSpeak.exe (4.63 MB)
- Setup.exe (837.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to inSpeak 10.2.2.49 version 10.2.2.49
inSpeak 10.2.2.49 is an application by the software company Global Unicom, LLC.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall inSpeak 10.2.2.49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall inSpeak 10.2.2.49 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find inSpeak 10.2.2.49 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "inSpeak 10.2.2.49". If it is installed on your PC the inSpeak 10.2.2.49 application will be found very quickly. When you select inSpeak 10.2.2.49 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding inSpeak 10.2.2.49, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for inSpeak 10.2.2.49:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.inspeak.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\inSpeak\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove inSpeak 10.2.2.49.
8. After removing inSpeak 10.2.2.49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of inSpeak 10.2.2.49 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling inSpeak 10.2.2.49 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove inSpeak 10.2.2.49 by Global Unicom, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that inSpeak 10.2.2.49 by Global Unicom, LLC. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove inSpeak 10.2.2.49 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-12 14:58:18.073