inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9
inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 from your systemIDPhotoCapture
. Take a look here
for more information on IDPhotoCapture. More data about the application inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 can be found at http://www.idphotocapture.com
. inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\inPhoto ID PS folder, subject to the user's decision. inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\inPhoto ID PS\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 325.50 KB (333312 bytes) on disk and is named inPhoto.exe.
inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.88 MB (13507090
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActivationClient.exe (927.30 KB)
- CardSetup.exe (6.33 MB)
- inPhoto.exe (325.50 KB)
- inPhotoKill.exe (6.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.72 KB)
- wdi-simple.exe (5.22 MB)
- installer_x64.exe (19.00 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (17.50 KB)
The current page applies to inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 version 4.16.9
inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 is an application released by the software company IDPhotoCapture. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9". If it is installed on your PC the inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.idphotocapture.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\inPhoto ID PS\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9.
8. After uninstalling inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 by IDPhotoCapture from your PC, we are not saying that inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 by IDPhotoCapture is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall inPhoto ID PS 4.16.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:35:50.783