This page is about iikoRMS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall iikoRMS from your systemiiko
. Further information on iiko can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iikoRMS directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iikoRMS is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iikoRMS\Uninstall.exe" REMOVE=TRUE MODIFY=FALSE. iikoRMS's main file takes around 2.65 MB (2774040 bytes) and is named TeamViewerQS.exe.
iikoRMS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.00 MB (9440936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (4.63 MB)
- BackOffice.exe (1.58 MB)
- CustomCultureInstaller.exe (22.13 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (2.65 MB)
- Troubleshooter.exe (108.63 KB)
- Resto.Troubleshooter.Service.exe (16.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.3014.0
of iikoRMS. You can find below a few links to other iikoRMS releases:
...click to view all...
iikoRMS is an application offered by iiko. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove iikoRMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iikoRMS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iikoRMS or simply click the Search field and type in "iikoRMS". If it exists on your system the iikoRMS app will be found automatically. When you click iikoRMS in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iikoRMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iikoRMS.
8. After removing iikoRMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iikoRMS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iikoRMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iikoRMS by iiko from your PC, we are not saying that iikoRMS by iiko is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iikoRMS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:16:25.107