iikoChain is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iikoChain from your computeriiko
. Check out here
for more details on iiko. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iikoChain folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iikoChain is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iikoChain\Uninstall.exe" REMOVE=TRUE MODIFY=FALSE. BackOffice.exe is the iikoChain's main executable file and it takes around 1.59 MB (1663616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside iikoChain. They occupy about 8.87 MB (9296632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (4.49 MB)
- BackOffice.exe (1.59 MB)
- CustomCultureInstaller.exe (22.13 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (2.65 MB)
- Troubleshooter.exe (108.63 KB)
- Resto.Troubleshooter.Service.exe (16.63 KB)
The current page applies to iikoChain version 4.3.3014.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other iikoChain versions:
iikoChain is an application released by the software company iiko. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove iikoChain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iikoChain from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iikoChain or simply activate the Search field and type in "iikoChain". If it exists on your system the iikoChain app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iikoChain in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iikoChain, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iikoChain.
8. After uninstalling iikoChain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iikoChain which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iikoChain with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove iikoChain by iiko from your PC, we are not saying that iikoChain by iiko is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iikoChain in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:16:25.053