iiUsage 1.2.8 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall iiUsage 1.2.8 from your systemMartin Pot
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Martin Pot. Please follow http://martybugs.net/iiUsage/
if you want to read more on iiUsage 1.2.8 on Martin Pot's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iiUsage folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling iiUsage 1.2.8 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iiUsage\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. iiNet Usage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 864.00 KB (884736 bytes) on disk.
iiUsage 1.2.8 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.53 MB (1604061
bytes) on disk:
- iiNet Usage.exe (864.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.47 KB)
This web page is about iiUsage 1.2.8 version 1.2.8
iiUsage 1.2.8 is a program offered by the software company Martin Pot. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove iiUsage 1.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iiUsage 1.2.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iiUsage 1.2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "iiUsage 1.2.8". If it is installed on your PC the iiUsage 1.2.8 app will be found very quickly. After you select iiUsage 1.2.8 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iiUsage 1.2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iiUsage 1.2.8:
- The publisher is: http://martybugs.net/iiUsage/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iiUsage\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iiUsage 1.2.8.
8. After uninstalling iiUsage 1.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iiUsage 1.2.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iiUsage 1.2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove iiUsage 1.2.8 by Martin Pot from your PC, we are not saying that iiUsage 1.2.8 by Martin Pot is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iiUsage 1.2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:16:26.870