You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ieSpell for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ieSpell from your systemRed Egg Software
. You can read more on Red Egg Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ieSpell can be found at http://www.iespell.com
. ieSpell is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ieSpell folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall ieSpell by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ieSpell\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Register.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ieSpell. They take about 105.42 KB (107951
bytes) on disk.
- Register.exe (72.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.1106
of ieSpell. You can find below info on other versions of ieSpell:
...click to view all...
ieSpell is an application released by the software company Red Egg Software. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase ieSpell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ieSpell with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ieSpell or simply click the Search feature and type in "ieSpell". The ieSpell application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ieSpell in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ieSpell, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ieSpell:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iespell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ieSpell\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ieSpell.
8. After removing ieSpell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ieSpell that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ieSpell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ieSpell by Red Egg Software from your computer, we are not saying that ieSpell by Red Egg Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ieSpell in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 04:44:30.850