idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 from your computeridoo Software Co.,Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on idoo Software Co.,Ltd.. Detailed information about idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 can be seen at http://www.idooencryption.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\idoo\File Encryption folder (same installation drive as Windows). idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\idoo\File Encryption\unins000.exe. FileLock.exe is the idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8's primary executable file and it takes circa 17.37 MB (18212648 bytes) on disk.
idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 contains of the executables below. They take 21.27 MB (22307201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Encrypt.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- Encrypt2Go.exe (416.00 KB)
- FileLock.exe (17.37 MB)
- FileLockAgent64.exe (24.00 KB)
- FLClient.exe (409.50 KB)
- FLService.exe (104.50 KB)
- GiliDEcryptG.exe (631.50 KB)
- LoaderElevator.exe (16.00 KB)
- LoaderElevator64.exe (204.50 KB)
- LoaderGFL.exe (216.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (6.00 KB)
- SelfDecrypt.exe (257.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- WinFLockerHelp.exe (29.81 KB)
The current web page applies to idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 version 5.8
If you are manually uninstalling idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8:
- C:\File Encryption
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\idoo\File Encryption
- C:\File Encryption\ArmAccess.dll
- C:\File Encryption\Commondll.dll
- C:\File Encryption\DirMon.dll
- C:\File Encryption\dm.cfg
Additional values that you should remove:
idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 is a program released by idoo Software Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8". The idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.idooencryption.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\idoo\File Encryption\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8.
8. After uninstalling idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 by idoo Software Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 by idoo Software Co.,Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall idoo File Encryption Pro 5.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:13:56.960