This page is about iZotope iDrum for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iZotope iDrum from your systemiZotope, Inc.
. More information on iZotope, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.izotope.com
to get more info about iZotope iDrum on iZotope, Inc.'s website. Usually the iZotope iDrum application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\iDrum directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling iZotope iDrum is C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\iDrum\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. iZotope iDrum's primary file takes around 5.08 MB (5326464 bytes) and its name is iDrum.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with iZotope iDrum. They take about 8.98 MB (9414723
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- AuthAssistant.exe (2.78 MB)
- iDrum.exe (5.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.75
of iZotope iDrum. You can find below a few links to other iZotope iDrum releases:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iZotope iDrum:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove iZotope iDrum:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iZotope\iDrum
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3\iZotope\iZiDrum.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3\iZotope\iZotope iDrum.vst3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins\iZotope iDrum.dll
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iZotope\iDrum\iZotope iDrum Help PDF.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
iZotope iDrum is a program by iZotope, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall iZotope iDrum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iZotope iDrum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iZotope iDrum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iZotope iDrum". If it exists on your system the iZotope iDrum program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iZotope iDrum in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iZotope iDrum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iZotope iDrum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.izotope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\iDrum\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iZotope iDrum.
8. After removing iZotope iDrum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iZotope iDrum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iZotope iDrum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iZotope iDrum by iZotope, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iZotope iDrum by iZotope, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iZotope iDrum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:20:57.667