This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iZotope Iris for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iZotope Iris from your computeriZotope, Inc.
. More information on iZotope, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.izotope.com
if you want to read more on iZotope Iris on iZotope, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\iZotope\Iris folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove iZotope Iris by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\iZotope\Iris\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. iZotope Iris.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.00 MB (8383488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with iZotope Iris. They occupy about 11.90 MB (12482499
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- AuthAssistant.exe (2.79 MB)
- iZotope Iris.exe (8.00 MB)
The current web page applies to iZotope Iris version 1.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other iZotope Iris versions:
iZotope Iris is a program released by iZotope, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase iZotope Iris is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iZotope Iris from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iZotope Iris or simply click the Search feature and type in "iZotope Iris". If it exists on your system the iZotope Iris program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iZotope Iris in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iZotope Iris, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iZotope Iris:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.izotope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iZotope\Iris\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iZotope Iris.
8. After removing iZotope Iris, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iZotope Iris that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iZotope Iris with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iZotope Iris by iZotope, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iZotope Iris by iZotope, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iZotope Iris in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-18 21:39:28.450