A way to uninstall iYogi Support Dock from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to remove iYogi Support Dock for Windows. It was created for Windows by iYogi. More information about iYogi can be seen here. More details about iYogi Support Dock can be found at http://www.iyogi.net. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\iYogi Support Dock folder (same installation drive as Windows). iYogi Support Dock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iYogi Support Dock\uninst.exe. iYogi Support Dock's main file takes around 3.12 MB (3272568 bytes) and is named iYogiSupportDock.exe.
The executables below are part of iYogi Support Dock. They take about 17.64 MB (18494480 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall iYogi Support Dock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
iYogi Support Dock is an application offered by iYogi. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall iYogi Support Dock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iYogi Support Dock or simply activate the Search field and type in "iYogi Support Dock". If it is installed on your PC the iYogi Support Dock application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iYogi Support Dock in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iYogi Support Dock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iYogi Support Dock:
The publisher is: http://www.iyogi.net
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iYogi Support Dock\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iYogi Support Dock.
8. After uninstalling iYogi Support Dock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iYogi Support Dock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iYogi Support Dock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iYogi Support Dock by iYogi from your PC, nor are we saying that iYogi Support Dock by iYogi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iYogi Support Dock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.