iWin Games (remove only)
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall iWin Games (remove only) for Windows. Usually the iWin Games (remove only) program is found in the C:\Program Files\iWin Games folder, depending on the user's option during setup. iWinGames.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.49 MB (1561880 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall iWin Games (remove only) from your system
The following executable files are contained in iWin Games (remove only). They take 2.05 MB (2154344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdminWorker.exe (197.00 KB)
- iWinGames.exe (1.49 MB)
- iWinGamesInstaller.exe (76.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (71.21 KB)
- WebInstaller.exe (108.77 KB)
- WebUpdater.exe (80.27 KB)
- iWinArcadeLauncher.exe (45.05 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling iWin Games (remove only) we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\iWin Games\iWinGames.exe
Some users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase iWin Games (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iWin Games (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iWin Games (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWin Games (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the iWin Games (remove only) program will be found automatically. After you select iWin Games (remove only) in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iWin Games (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iWin Games (remove only).
8. After uninstalling iWin Games (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iWin Games (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iWin Games (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130