This page is about iWebar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iWebar from your PCiWebar
. Check out here
where you can get more info on iWebar. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWebar directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove iWebar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iWebar\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. iWebar-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 687.91 KB (704416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iWebar. They occupy about 13.06 MB (13693817
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-11.exe (1.92 MB)
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-4.exe (1.45 MB)
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-5.exe (841.91 KB)
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-6.exe (1.21 MB)
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-64.exe (1.61 MB)
- iWebar-codedownloader.exe (1.06 MB)
- iWebar-bg.exe (687.91 KB)
- iWebar-buttonutil.exe (286.41 KB)
- iWebar-buttonutil64.exe (383.41 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.51 MB)
This info is about iWebar version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other iWebar versions:
...click to view all...
iWebar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk when you remove iWebar:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\iWebar
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\iWebar\Log\iwebar-buttonutil64
iWebar is a program marketed by the software company iWebar. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall iWebar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete iWebar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iWebar or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWebar". If it is installed on your PC the iWebar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iWebar in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iWebar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iWebar.
8. After uninstalling iWebar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iWebar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iWebar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iWebar by iWebar from your PC, nor are we saying that iWebar by iWebar is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iWebar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 05:43:06.147