iWebPlugin is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iWebPlugin from your computerwww.kinggrid.com
. More information on www.kinggrid.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about iWebPlugin can be seen at www.kinggrid.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. iWebPlugin's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 705.18 KB (722105 bytes).
iWebPlugin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 705.18 KB (722105
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to iWebPlugin version 22.214.171.124
iWebPlugin is a program offered by the software company www.kinggrid.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall iWebPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iWebPlugin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iWebPlugin or simply click the Search field and type in "iWebPlugin". The iWebPlugin program will be found very quickly. After you click iWebPlugin in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iWebPlugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iWebPlugin:
- The web site of the application is: www.kinggrid.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iWebPlugin.
8. After uninstalling iWebPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iWebPlugin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iWebPlugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iWebPlugin by www.kinggrid.com from your computer, we are not saying that iWebPlugin by www.kinggrid.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iWebPlugin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 01:06:50.250