iWebPlugin is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iWebPlugin from your PCwww.kinggrid.com
. More information on www.kinggrid.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about iWebPlugin can be seen at www.kinggrid.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. iWebPlugin's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 705.18 KB (722105 bytes).
iWebPlugin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 705.18 KB (722105
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to iWebPlugin version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other iWebPlugin versions:
iWebPlugin is a program marketed by www.kinggrid.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall iWebPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iWebPlugin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iWebPlugin or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWebPlugin". If it is installed on your PC the iWebPlugin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iWebPlugin in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iWebPlugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iWebPlugin:
- The publisher is: www.kinggrid.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iWebPlugin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iWebPlugin.
8. After removing iWebPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iWebPlugin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iWebPlugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iWebPlugin by www.kinggrid.com from your PC, we are not saying that iWebPlugin by www.kinggrid.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iWebPlugin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 01:06:50.250