This web page contains detailed information on how to remove iWASEL Pro for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall iWASEL Pro from your PCiWASEL VPN Service
. Further information on iWASEL VPN Service can be seen here
. You can get more details about iWASEL Pro at http://iwasel.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). iWASEL Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 761.44 KB (779712 bytes) on disk and is called iwasel_pro.exe.
The following executables are installed beside iWASEL Pro. They occupy about 2.32 MB (2427581
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- debug_helper.exe (677.46 KB)
- iwasel_pro.exe (761.44 KB)
- iwasel_pro_updater.exe (107.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (169.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (498.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to iWASEL Pro version 1.2.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of iWASEL Pro:
If you are manually uninstalling iWASEL Pro we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall iWASEL Pro:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove iWASEL Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iWASEL VPN Service
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\debug_helper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\iWASEL Pro.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\iwasel_pro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\iwasel_pro_updater.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iWASEL VPN Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWASEL Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWASEL Pro\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWASEL Pro\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWASEL Pro\UninstallString
iWASEL Pro is a program by iWASEL VPN Service. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall iWASEL Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iWASEL Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iWASEL Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iWASEL Pro". The iWASEL Pro app will be found very quickly. After you click iWASEL Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iWASEL Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iWASEL Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://iwasel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iWASEL VPN Service\iWASEL Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iWASEL Pro.
8. After uninstalling iWASEL Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iWASEL Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iWASEL Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iWASEL Pro by iWASEL VPN Service from your computer, we are not saying that iWASEL Pro by iWASEL VPN Service is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iWASEL Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:59:24.293