This page contains complete information on how to remove iVCam 1.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iVCam 1.2 from your systeme2eSoft
. Check out here
for more details on e2eSoft. Click on http://www.e2esoft.com
to get more info about iVCam 1.2 on e2eSoft's website. iVCam 1.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\e2eSoft\iVCam folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. iVCam 1.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\e2eSoft\iVCam\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.63 MB (2754560 bytes) on disk and is named iVCam.exe.
The following executables are installed along with iVCam 1.2. They occupy about 4.24 MB (4445173
bytes) on disk.
- iVCam.exe (2.63 MB)
- iVCamService.exe (327.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of iVCam 1.2.
iVCam 1.2 is a program by e2eSoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall iVCam 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iVCam 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iVCam 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iVCam 1.2". If it exists on your system the iVCam 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iVCam 1.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iVCam 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iVCam 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.e2esoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\e2eSoft\iVCam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iVCam 1.2.
8. After uninstalling iVCam 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iVCam 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iVCam 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iVCam 1.2 by e2eSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that iVCam 1.2 by e2eSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iVCam 1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 20:34:26.737