This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iTudou for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iTudou from your computeryoukutudou, Inc.
. More information on youkutudou, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the iTudou application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouKu\tudouClient folder, depending on the user's option during install. iTudou's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\YouKu\tudouClient\uninst.exe. iTudou's main file takes about 1.16 MB (1214504 bytes) and is called iTudou.exe.
The executable files below are part of iTudou. They occupy an average of 12.88 MB (13510504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- filedown_373073.exe (612.45 KB)
- ikuacc.exe (4.97 MB)
- iTudou.exe (1.16 MB)
- itudou_startpic.exe (397.06 KB)
- uninst.exe (786.09 KB)
- WebServeTD.exe (345.55 KB)
- ytget.exe (1.95 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (325.54 KB)
- YoukuNplayer.exe (2.40 MB)
This info is about iTudou version 126.96.36.19916
alone. Click on the links below for other iTudou versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall iTudou:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouKu\tudouClient\iTudou.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1NB0F40W\a_3_2_itudou.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1NB0F40W\itudou_3.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1NB0F40W\itudou_search_5.css
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.DAT\Shell\使用 iTudou 打开
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\youku\tudouclient\ikuacc.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.DAT\Shell\使用 iTudou 打开\Command\
iTudou is an application marketed by the software company youkutudou, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove iTudou is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iTudou from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iTudou or simply click the Search field and type in "iTudou". The iTudou app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iTudou in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iTudou, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iTudou.
8. After removing iTudou, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iTudou which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iTudou using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iTudou by youkutudou, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iTudou by youkutudou, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iTudou in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 21:08:36.550