This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iTools 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iTools 188.8.131.52 from your PCiTools Russian
. Further information on iTools Russian can be found here
. You can get more details about iTools 184.108.40.206 at http://www.itools.cn/
. Usually the iTools 220.127.116.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\iTools 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for iTools 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\iTools 3\Uninstall.exe. iTools 22.214.171.124's primary file takes about 1.05 MB (1098616 bytes) and its name is iTools.exe.
The following executable files are contained in iTools 126.96.36.199. They take 5.53 MB (5802233
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (842.49 KB)
- BugReport.exe (148.87 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (19.87 KB)
- iAppInst.exe (1.59 MB)
- iTools.exe (1.05 MB)
- iToolsDaemon.exe (473.87 KB)
- tsdiag.exe (425.87 KB)
- TSUpgrade.exe (141.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (798.71 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of iTools 184.108.40.206.
iTools 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by iTools Russian. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase iTools 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall iTools 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iTools 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iTools 188.8.131.52". The iTools 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iTools 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iTools 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iTools 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.itools.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iTools 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iTools 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing iTools 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iTools 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iTools 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iTools 18.104.22.168 by iTools Russian from your computer, we are not saying that iTools 22.214.171.124 by iTools Russian is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iTools 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:52:24.087