This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iTools 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iTools 22.214.171.124 from your PCiTools Russian
. Further information on iTools Russian can be found here
. You can get more details about iTools 126.96.36.199 at http://www.itools.cn/
. Usually the iTools 188.8.131.52 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\iTools 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for iTools 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\iTools 3\Uninstall.exe. iTools 220.127.116.11's primary file takes about 1.05 MB (1098616 bytes) and its name is iTools.exe.
The following executable files are contained in iTools 18.104.22.168. They take 5.53 MB (5802233
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (842.49 KB)
- BugReport.exe (148.87 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (19.87 KB)
- iAppInst.exe (1.59 MB)
- iTools.exe (1.05 MB)
- iToolsDaemon.exe (473.87 KB)
- tsdiag.exe (425.87 KB)
- TSUpgrade.exe (141.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (798.71 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of iTools 126.96.36.199.
iTools 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by iTools Russian. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase iTools 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall iTools 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iTools 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iTools 22.214.171.124". The iTools 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iTools 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iTools 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iTools 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.itools.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iTools 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iTools 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing iTools 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iTools 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iTools 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iTools 184.108.40.206 by iTools Russian from your computer, we are not saying that iTools 220.127.116.11 by iTools Russian is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iTools 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:52:24.087