iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0
iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 from your systemIntel Corporation 2013
. Open here
for more information on Intel Corporation 2013. More details about the program iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 can be seen at http://www.intel.com
. iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.01 MB (1054494
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- system64.exe (44.50 KB)
- wdreg.exe (143.50 KB)
- wdreg_gui.exe (143.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0.
iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\difxapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\isocusb.cat
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\isocusb.sys
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\isocusb_device.inf
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\isocusb_driver.inf
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\isocusb_install.bat
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\isocusb_uninstall.bat
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\license\Intel_OBL_PV_PC_Final_CTA Software License Agreement.docx
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\license\wd_license.pdf
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\system64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\wdapi1100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\wdapi1140.dll
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\wdreg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\driver\wdreg_gui.exe
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iSocUSB Driver_is1
iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is an application marketed by the software company Intel Corporation 2013. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0". If it exists on your system the iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 program will be found automatically. After you click iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.intel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 by Intel Corporation 2013 from your PC, we are not saying that iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 by Intel Corporation 2013 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:15:08.810