This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iSendSMS 2.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iSendSMS 2.3 from your PCiSendSMS Team
. You can read more on iSendSMS Team or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to iSendSMS 2.3 at http://isendsms.ru
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iSendSMS directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\iSendSMS\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iSendSMS 2.3. iSendSMS.exe is the iSendSMS 2.3's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.30 MB (2409984 bytes) on disk.
iSendSMS 2.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.43 MB (3597519
bytes) on disk:
- iSendSMS.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of iSendSMS 2.3.
iSendSMS 2.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove iSendSMS 2.3:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
iSendSMS 2.3 is an application by the software company iSendSMS Team. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall iSendSMS 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iSendSMS 2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iSendSMS 2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iSendSMS 2.3". If it exists on your system the iSendSMS 2.3 program will be found very quickly. When you click iSendSMS 2.3 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iSendSMS 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iSendSMS 2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://isendsms.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iSendSMS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iSendSMS 2.3.
8. After uninstalling iSendSMS 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iSendSMS 2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iSendSMS 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iSendSMS 2.3 by iSendSMS Team from your computer, we are not saying that iSendSMS 2.3 by iSendSMS Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iSendSMS 2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:12:44.293