This page is about iRoot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iRoot from your systemSING
. Open here
for more information on SING. You can see more info on iRoot at http://www.iroot.com/
. iRoot is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\iRoot folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for iRoot is C:\Program Files\iRoot\unins001.exe. iRoot's primary file takes around 809.41 KB (828840 bytes) and its name is Root.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside iRoot. They occupy about 3.57 MB (3746848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (503.23 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (46.41 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (680.25 KB)
- Root.exe (809.41 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20665
of iRoot. For other iRoot versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iRoot:
The files below are left behind on your disk by iRoot when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\AdbWinApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\AppCool.apk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\BugReport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\CleanMaster.apk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DriverInstallerX64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DriverInstallerX86.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DuiLib_u.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\errors.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\ISTask.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\kinguser.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\libaapt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\mgyconx64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\mgyconx86.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\onelocker.apk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\PhoneManageru.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\romaster_daemon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\RomasterConnection.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\RomasterDeamon.apk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Root.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\rootres.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\rootres.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Superuser.apk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.msg
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-627791696-2830071267-849321523-1003\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Root.exe
iRoot is an application by the software company SING. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall iRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iRoot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iRoot or simply activate the Search field and type in "iRoot". The iRoot app will be found very quickly. When you click iRoot in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iRoot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRoot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iroot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iRoot\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iRoot.
8. After uninstalling iRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iRoot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iRoot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iRoot by SING from your computer, nor are we saying that iRoot by SING is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iRoot in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:40:11.280