This page is about iRoot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iRoot from your systemSING
. Open here
for more information on SING. You can see more info on iRoot at http://www.iroot.com/
. iRoot is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\iRoot folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for iRoot is C:\Program Files\iRoot\unins001.exe. iRoot's primary file takes around 809.41 KB (828840 bytes) and its name is Root.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside iRoot. They occupy about 3.57 MB (3746848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (503.23 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (46.41 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (680.25 KB)
- Root.exe (809.41 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20665
of iRoot. For other iRoot versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iRoot:The files below are left behind on your disk by iRoot when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\AdbWinApi.dll
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\Common.dll
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\DuiLib_u.dll
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\libaapt.dll
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\PhoneManageru.dll
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\romaster_daemon.exe
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\RomasterConnection.exe
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\Root.exe
- C:\Program Files\iRoot\rootres.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\iroot.com
iRoot is an application offered by the software company SING. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall iRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iRoot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iRoot or simply activate the Search field and type in "iRoot". If it exists on your system the iRoot application will be found very quickly. After you select iRoot in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iRoot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRoot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iroot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iRoot\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iRoot.
8. After uninstalling iRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iRoot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iRoot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iRoot by SING from your PC, we are not saying that iRoot by SING is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iRoot in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:40:11.280