iRoot is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iRoot from your computerShenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. More details about the software iRoot can be found at http://www.mgyun.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall iRoot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Root.exe is the iRoot's primary executable file and it takes close to 645.73 KB (661224 bytes) on disk.
iRoot is comprised of the following executables which take 2.45 MB (2572033
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (31.73 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (678.83 KB)
- Root.exe (645.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (886.16 KB)
The current page applies to iRoot version 220.127.116.1154
alone. For other iRoot versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iRoot we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove iRoot:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\AdbWinApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\AppCool.apk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DriverInstallerX64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DriverInstallerX86.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DuiLib_u.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\errors.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\ISTask.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\kinguser.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\libaapt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\mgyconx64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\mgyconx86.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\PhoneManageru.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\romaster_daemon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\RomasterConnection.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Root.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\rootres.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\rootres.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe
iRoot is an application offered by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall iRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iRoot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iRoot or simply click the Search field and type in "iRoot". The iRoot program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iRoot in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iRoot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRoot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mgyun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iRoot.
8. After removing iRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iRoot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iRoot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iRoot by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that iRoot by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iRoot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:07:01.663