This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall iResizer 2.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall iResizer 2.5 from your computerteorex
. Further information on teorex can be found here
. You can get more details about iResizer 2.5 at http://www.iResizer.com
. iResizer 2.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\iResizer folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\iResizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iResizer 2.5. The program's main executable file is titled iResizer.exe and its approximative size is 12.29 MB (12890112 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with iResizer 2.5. They occupy about 12.98 MB (13608609
bytes) on disk.
- iResizer.exe (12.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to iResizer 2.5 version 2.5
If you are manually uninstalling iResizer 2.5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall iResizer 2.5:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Teorex.iResizer.v2.5 full.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
iResizer 2.5 is a program offered by teorex. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall iResizer 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iResizer 2.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iResizer 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iResizer 2.5". The iResizer 2.5 program will be found automatically. After you select iResizer 2.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iResizer 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iResizer 2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.iResizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iResizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iResizer 2.5.
8. After removing iResizer 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iResizer 2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iResizer 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iResizer 2.5 by teorex from your PC, nor are we saying that iResizer 2.5 by teorex is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iResizer 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:57:27.113