iReport 5.6.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 from your computerJaspersoft Corp.
. More info about Jaspersoft Corp. can be read here
. You can get more details about iReport 5.6.0 at http://ireport.sourceforge.net
. iReport 5.6.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Jaspersoft\iReport-5.6.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. iReport 5.6.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Jaspersoft\iReport-5.6.0\uninst.exe. iReport 5.6.0's main file takes around 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) and is named ireport.exe.
iReport 5.6.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 484.63 KB (496262
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (50.63 KB)
- ireport.exe (309.50 KB)
- ireport_w.exe (29.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (95.50 KB)
This data is about iReport 5.6.0 version 5.6.0
When planning to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
iReport 5.6.0 is an application offered by the software company Jaspersoft Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iReport 5.6.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iReport 5.6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iReport 5.6.0". If it exists on your system the iReport 5.6.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iReport 5.6.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iReport 5.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iReport 5.6.0:
- The software company is: http://ireport.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jaspersoft\iReport-5.6.0\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iReport 5.6.0.
8. After removing iReport 5.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iReport 5.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iReport 5.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iReport 5.6.0 by Jaspersoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that iReport 5.6.0 by Jaspersoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iReport 5.6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:53.113