iPhone Explorer 2.100
This page contains thorough information on how to remove iPhone Explorer 2.100 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall iPhone Explorer 2.100 from your computerMacroplant, LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on Macroplant, LLC. You can see more info related to iPhone Explorer 2.100 at http://www.iphone-explorer.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\iPhone Explorer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iPhone Explorer 2.100. iPhone Explorer.exe is the iPhone Explorer 2.100's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.03 MB (1081344 bytes) on disk.
iPhone Explorer 2.100 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.71 MB (1793818
bytes) on disk.
- iPhone Explorer.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.78 KB)
The current web page applies to iPhone Explorer 2.100 version 2.100
iPhone Explorer 2.100 is a program offered by the software company Macroplant, LLC. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove iPhone Explorer 2.100 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iPhone Explorer 2.100 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iPhone Explorer 2.100 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPhone Explorer 2.100". If it exists on your system the iPhone Explorer 2.100 app will be found automatically. When you select iPhone Explorer 2.100 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iPhone Explorer 2.100, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPhone Explorer 2.100:
- The publisher is: http://www.iphone-explorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iPhone Explorer 2.100.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Explorer 2.100, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Explorer 2.100 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iPhone Explorer 2.100 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPhone Explorer 2.100 by Macroplant, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that iPhone Explorer 2.100 by Macroplant, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPhone Explorer 2.100 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 04:01:12.263